As the debate roles on in pundit circles about whether hosted cloud will render the notion of on-premise computing redundant, back in the real world that the rest of us live in, most people still see the enterprise data centre remaining the hub for IT delivery for the foreseeable future. However, as a walk through of some of our recent research illustrates, presented in the short video below, that doesn’t mean the data centre can remain as it is today in most enterprise organisations.
Blog by Dale Vile, CEO
- THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MERGED INTO FREEFORM COMMENT
- An interesting chat with D-Link
- SMBs should focus on Cloud, not Big Data
- CommVault launches in Poland, and shows how it should be done
- IBM is its own worst enemy on cloud messaging
- Application virtualisation coming of age
- Don’t forget the desktop
- Impressions of the latest BlackBerry 10 Devices
- Creating the Next Generation Data Centre
- Are productivity benefits really a given with BYOD?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.